The NROC College Readiness System, called EdReady, is a cloud-based application that personalizes the pathways to college readiness via referral to appropriate digital resources. By default, users are directed to resource components of the NROC Developmental Math program, which are published in HTML5 and should work in essentially the same manner across all Internet-enabled devices. There are some resource collections in the EdReady content library which will not work on all device operating systems (especially iOS); in those cases, the incompatible resources will be excluded from the referral list for those students.
- Important Note: As of September 24, 2017, Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10 users is not supported (This combination of browser and OS causes issues for matching questions in EdReady).
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or higher (for Windows users) or Mac OS X v10.11 or v10.12 (for Mac users). iOS and mobile devices are supported.
- Browser: Google Chrome, Safari 9.0 or later, Edge, Mozilla Firefox 50.0 or later, Internet Explorer 11.0**.
- Internet Connection: A high-speed Internet connection, such as DSL or Cable Modem, is highly recommended.
- Content Filtering: Visit NROC’s page on filtering guidelines.